Gut Health is Important for Overall Health
The term digestive health encompasses a huge variety of issues. This is basically a term for anything that can occur in your digestive system. There are many digestive issues that can cause you to have uncomfortable symptoms. There are also many remedies that can help ease your pain.
Flatulence and Bloating
This condition can affect your digestive system and cause cramping and pain. Luckily, there are several all-natural remedies that can help with these problems.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – helps decrease the gas in the stomach and intestines.
- Probiotics – helps to keep the good bacteria in the digestive system to control the bad bacteria.
- Fiber – used to keep regular bowel movements occurring in the body.
- Chamomile Tea – helps to relax the muscles in the digestion system and relieve uncomfortable gas and bloating conditions.
- Milk Thistle – works to keep the digestive system regular and functioning properly.
Heartburn and Indigestion
This condition affects your body with pain and even leads to nausea and vomiting. Without treatment, there are possibilities that ulcers will develop and cause more pain and discomfort.
- Slippery Elm – helps with acid reflux and GERD.
- Aloe vera– helps with constipation and indigestion by soothing the digestive lining.
- Calcium and Magnesium – helps with proper bowel function.
- Glutamine – helps with regenerating the digestive lining. Integrative Therapeutics Glutamine Forte is a great supplement containing 5 grams per serving plus Turmeric.
- Ginger – which is great for helping with nausea and upset stomachs.
- Pineapple – helps with managing indigestion and heartburn.
Harmful Effects of H. Pylori and What to Do About It
Helicobacter pylori is a type of bacteria that overgrows in our stomachs and can lead to serious problems, like ulcers and heartburn if not treated.
- Mastic gum – helps to inhibit the growth of H. pylori. Douglas Labs Pylori-Plex has mastic gum, licorice root, marshmallow root and slippery elm.
- Oregano oil – helps to kill bacteria in the stomach. DC Labs has an easy to take oregano oil softgel.
- Berberine – prevents bacteria from growing in the digestive tract.
- Hydrochloric acid supplements – inhibits bacterial growth in the stomach.
- Turmeric – works to reduce inflammation in the stomach.
One product that encapsulates many of these ingredients above is made by Nature’s Secret and called Multi-Herb digestion and detox support. This product is all-natural and it helps to cleanse the digestive tract and flush toxins. It also has ingredients that soothe the digestive tract and ingredients that promote a healthy gut environment. The product contains alfalfa powder, dandelion, fenugreek, fennel, licorice, Irish moss, papaya extract, milk thistle, and many other all-natural ingredients. By taking this product you can cleanse your system and reset your digestive tract. The product should not be taken for longer than 30 days at a time.
Consider all of these natural ingredients when you are suffering from discomfort in your digestive tract. There are many prescription and over-the-counter products that can be used to temporarily treat the conditions you are suffering from. However, natural products do not have any side effects and can be used in conjunction with any medications you may be taking. These products can not only help with digestive problems, but they can also heal the digestive system to prevent digestive issues from occurring. All-natural ingredients are extremely beneficial to the health of your body and will provide a great digestive tract for your future.
Click Here for American made supplements to help digestion.