8 Ideas to Get that Turkey Weight Off
During the holidays we tend to overeat and enjoy ourselves a little too much. This can cause a little unwanted weight that may need to be shed. Finding a way to shed these pounds can be the most challenging part trying to lose weight after the holiday season.
Below you will find a few tips to help with your waistline.
- Walk – Something that can be simple and easy to integrate into your life is walking. Taking the further parking spot, taking the stairs, walking around the mall during the shopping season, and walking on some trails may be the easiest way to integrate some exercise into your life.
- Jumping Jacks – One easy and fun little exercise is known as the jumping jack. Do a few before you step into the shower and you can burn some easy calories quickly. Jumping jacks work many of the muscles in your body, so it well worth the jump. See video below.
- Cut Back on Snacks – Try to limit the types of salty and sweet snacks you purchase. Consider leaving them off the grocery list and making them hard to obtain, so you won’t feel as tempted. Constant snacking can add on weight that is not needed.
- Cut back on Soda – Sugary beverages are a sure way of gaining weight. Save your calories for eating and try to limit the calories you are drinking. Not only does soda cause weight gain, but it can also be damaging to your teeth over time.
- Eat a Good Breakfast – Many people tend to skip breakfast, but this is the most important meal of the day. The intake of calories in the morning can be the start of your metabolism for the rest of the day. Eat some protein and let it power you throughout the day.
- Mini Workouts – Take a couple minutes to burst into exercise. When washing the dishes consider busting out some dance moves. When sitting in your chair at the office, consider doing some leg lifts. Try some squats while waiting on a task to be completed. Little exercises can burn calories and tone the body.
- Quit the Bad Habits – Stop smoking and lessen the drinking to lose calories and get fit and healthy. It is very hard to workout when you have trouble breathing. Exercise better and live longer without the bad habits.
- Supplements – Try some extra boosts to your daily regimen. Irwin Naturals has a great product called System Six. It is a powerful weight loss supplement that has metabolism boosters and carbohydrate metabolizers. It promotes high energy levels, reduces cravings, enhances mood, and increases metabolism in the body. It has many vitamins, fish oil, garcinia extract, green tea extract, rhodiola extract, bitter orange extract, and l-carnitine. There are many other components that make this product so amazing for fat loss.
The holidays are a wonderful time for many to spend with family. Ensure that your holidays are wonderful and positive and not something that stresses your body out in the new year to come.