Premature Aging: Natural Anti-aging Remedies
There’s aging (which we can all do gracefully) and there’s premature aging. The second one is what we should be worried about!
Premature aging is an accelerated form of the normal aging process attributable to an unhealthy lifestyle or over-exposure to ultra-violet rays. This means that someone has already aged well before old age, and may be exhibiting symptoms of aging such as chronic diseases, weaker immune system, frail organs and deficient tissues.
Premature aging is caused by many factors, but most especially by a poor diet low in natural foods like fruits and vegetables, smoking, and unprotected sun exposure. Alcohol and the consumption of trans fats –even olive oil – also contribute to premature aging.
Free radicals are also responsible for accelerating the aging process. They come from pollution, daily stress, lack of sleep, polyunsaturated fats and chemical substances in our food and household products. To help attack free radicals, an acai supplement is a great tool.
Premature Aging: What You Can Do
The keyword is lifestyle. That just about includes all possible measures you can take to reverse or stall the aging process: healthy diet, daily exercise, stress management, lots of water, and sun protection. You may also want to diminish your alcohol intake and join a stop-smoking program. Smoking and sun exposure are blamed for 99% of facial wrinkles.
Exercise to Slow the Aging Process
Everyday people all over the world try to fight the aging process. There are expensive anti aging creams, difficult diet plans, and a plethora of fads that come and go on a monthly basis. With all of these options it seems that many are forgetting about the wonderful effects that exercise can have on the body. Getting moderate exercise on a daily basis is an easy way to look good and feel healthy at any age.
As the body begins to age one of the first things that many notice is painful inflammation, and this can lead many to think that they are no longer able to exercise. This, however, isn’t true. Studies have shown that those who get regular exercise actually have lower levels of inflammation. It is important to not over exert the body during exercise, because this can actually create more inflammation. Exercising at about 70 percent of the body’s capacity for 30 minutes is all the body needs. This can help to keep the body healthy, while not promoting further injury.
Exercise can also support the body on the cellular level, and this can potentially have great benefits for aging. A study conducted at Saarland University found that exercise supports the cell’s telomeres. Telomeres are specialized DNA that can be found at the end of chromosomes. Telomeres are essential to healthy cellular function, but each time that a cell divides the telomeres become shorter. The shorter that the telomeres become, the more likely it is that the cell will die. The study researched two groups of athletes and two groups of healthy subjects that did not exercise regularly. Researchers discovered that regular exercise support telomerase and healthy leukocyte function. Telomerase is an enzyme that provides help to the telomeres, and it may help to keep them at the proper size. Leukocytes are important to the body, but they can also reduce the size of telomeres. Exercise may help to reduce this occurrence.
Of course, exercise can also help to fight ailments and diseases that generally set in as the body ages. Exercise can help to fight heart disease, obesity, and osteoporosis. Since exercise promotes strength and balance it is believed to reduce risk of falling. One study even showed that elderly women that didn’t exercise were twice as likely to break their hip then those that did exercise.
With all of the different products and diets that people use to fight aging it is easy to forget about exercise. Exercise can help to keep the body functioning properly on a physical and biological level. Those that get moderate exercise on a regular basis tend to experience less inflammation, and exercise can also be beneficial to cellular health. There is no such thing as the fountain of youth, but getting regular exercise can help you to look and feel young.
- Antioxidant Supplement – Antioxidants are known for their “magical” properties in fighting free radicals. Health-conscious people now include daily doses of antioxidant supplements in their dietary
- supplement routine. One of the most powerful antioxidants is Acai Berry Extract.
- Cherry Blueberry Antioxidant – Cherry Blueberry Antioxidant is a powerful antioxidant supplement. The berry family is said to be abundant in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that are effective against oxidative stress. Blueberries contain nutritional substances that help keep the urinary tract healthy and promote healthy vision and concentration.
- AntiAging Cream – Fundamental Face Cream – especially recommended for people who want a healthy and clear complexion minus the signs of premature aging like wrinkles and pigmentation. This organic facial cream contains organic ingredients that include vitamin E and aloe vera gel and grape seed oil that help rebuild collagen, making skin more elastic and firm.
- Buffer pH – Buffer pH helps your pH balance is crucial to ward off premature aging. The body must maintain a healthy balance of acids and alkaline; an oversupply of one over the other can compromise your immune system, hamper cellular function and weaken tissues.
- Eternal-IN – Eternal-In is a natural anti-aging remedy from Vaxa that many find very useful.
- E3Live – All natural blue-green algae has antioxidant properties that helps boost energy and prevent aging. E3Live frozen is the freshest blue-green algae you can get.
- Chemical Free Skin Lotion– Fundamental Skin is a natural skin lotion that helps to protect and moisturize. You can also buy this all natural skin lotion on Amazon.
- intraMAX – if you’re not getting all the right nutrition you may be aging prematurely. Get over 415 nutrients with intraMAX.
Getting older is great. But, wouldn’t it be wonderful to feel healthy and to be able to do all of the things you’ve dreamed about as you age gracefully? By living a healthy lifestyle you can slow the aging process and prevent a lot of health problems.